Posted by Bryan Larsen on 2009-04-28
Here’s what’s been happening the last 3 weeks in Hobo.
Unit tests have been updated, and integration tests have been added. More information is available in this post.
Rails 2.3 Support
Hobo finally supports Rails 2.3. More information, and instructions on how to upgrade are available in this post
The Push for Hobo 1.0
As Tom mentioned we hope to get Hobo 1.0rc1 out soon. The code is frozen, we’re only fixing bugs. Please ensure you’ve entered any bugs you find in our Lighthouse so we don’t miss any. And if you have any changes of your own, please send patches or pull requests quickly.
--no-rails option was added to the hobo command to make it
available when hobo is run as a plugin. See this recipe for more
details on how to upgrade to a plugin
- update permission not checked for table controls
- filter-menu selected not working
- in-place editor for integers not working
- rapid crashes on bignum
- HoboFields rich types fix - was converting blanks to 0 for numeric types
- error editing resource: undefined method `dasherize’ for :integer:Symbol
- in place editor not working after ajax update
- minimize impact of bug in rails’ select_datetime